To arrange for filming at Heritage Junction, call Cathy Martin at 661-645-0107
Heritage Junction Historic Park, located in Santa Clarita, inside the 30-mile zone around Hollywood, offers many wonderful opportunities for film makers who are looking for just the right Western setting.
Operated by the nonprofit SCV Historical Society, Heritage Junction includes 8 buildings, a fully restored locomotive and oak-studded hillsides to meet your every need, and our trained volunteers will gladly work with you to accomodate your shooting schedule.
Follow the links below for an image and description of the grounds, the buildings and the locomotive, then contact us by e-mail HERE to tell us how we can help you.
- Heritage Junction Site Map (19-acre park)
- Saugus Train Station (full station, built 1887 by Southern Pacific)
- Mogul Locomotive (fully restored 1900 SP engine & tender)
- Newhall Ranch House (beautiful two-story Western ranch home)
- Ramona Chapel (small, ornate chapel, perfect for weddings, graveyards)
- Callahan Schoolhouse (the allegorical “little red schoolhouse”)
- Kingsburry House (fully restored, furnished 1870s-80s Victorian home)
- Pardee House (large, versatile, 1900-era green Western house)
- Mitchell Adobe (small adobe cabin with fireplace)
- Edison House (large yellow 1920s cottage)